There are many, many, many advisers, consultants, support systems etc. out there and so why should you think that reason²believe is what you need?
I hope to be the one that starts with you and your school and provide a bespoke service that directly supports your school development plan. I take the lead from you.
If you wanted
- a review of some of your work (e.g. a policy, a budget plan, an action plan etc.)
- support with your appraisal system
- staff INSET on such things as planning, assessment, moderation etc.
- class observations, including specific observations for reports and requests
- financial advice including setting a budget
- a review of health and safety systems
- assistance with displays….
then all you need to do is request an introductory meeting and I will tailor the support to your needs.
This list is just examples of what things you might need – you might have a completely different outlook. But that is what the meeting is for; if I can help, I will.
What I will not do is make your job more difficult, promise to change your world completely or put any unnecessary pressures on you, your staff or children.
Finally, what I do want to do is be a support whether or not you have a healthy bank balance or not. I do not want schools to be supported just because you can afford it; those who can’t need support too and that is why I am here.